All you budding photographers, here’s your chance to send in a winning image taken in St. Enda’s Park, over the period 14th February to 17th March 2021. The subject of the image should be based in nature: trees, plants, flowers and wildlife. Prizes will be awarded (1st, 2nd and 3rd), and shortlisted images will be displayed in the Walled Garden at a later date.
- Terms & Conditions
- Photographs for this competition must be taken in adherence to any Government restrictions, regulations and guidelines in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic (including travel restrictions) applicable at the time of taking the photograph
- Entries should include details of where and when the relevant image was captured, the equipment that was used and a line or two about the photographer who took the photograph
- No animal or habitat should be disturbed for the purposes of the photograph
- By submitting an entry, you grant the OPW the right to reproduce, make available, use in Exhibitions along with your name/details and publish your photograph free of charge or restriction, in both digital and printed formats
- The competition is open to all ages
- The last date for receipt of photograph entries is 17th March 2021
- Please use the highest possible resolution JPEG image to a maximum size of 150MB
- Your entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be a shortlist of 20 photographs selected by Robbie O’Leary, Associate of the Irish Photographic Federation (AIPF), award-winning Nature photographer and regular visitor to St Enda’s Park.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be awarded
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners, and those shortlisted will be notified by the 24th March 2021
The shortlisted entries will go on display in the Walled Garden in the Park in at a later date to be advertised